1. Post rules.
2. Answer questions. Make up own. (Nah.)
3. Tag others.
4-6. Other rules I really wont listen to.
- Do you have a career (long standing full time job/consistent work in particular field)? If so, what is it?
If not, what field are you either studying in or aspiring to eventually be a part of?
- Does that job/field relate to art? If so, is it/do you believe it will be fulfilling?
If it doesn't relate to art, why that field, and is it/do you believe it will be fulfilling?
- In terms of art, do you actively try to improve? What is some general advice you would give to someone looking to get better?
- Are you more comfortable with digital or traditional media, and where did you start learning more seriously?
- If you drive, what do you drive, and do you enjoy driving it?
What would you like to be driving instead/would like to be driving eventually?
- Do you have/have you ever made up some enormous fictional universe? If so, could you briefly describe it or its premise?
If you haven't (or if you have, if you please), what is your favourite fictional universe (apart from yours)?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience? What happened (or almost happened)?
- In your opinion, which culture has the best food? Do you have a favourite dish?
- In terms of art, what is something you personally struggle with.
- What are your thoughts on NSFW art (Adult/Mature/Gore/etc.)?
1. I'm working my way to be a computer programmer. I really like computers and making up creative games, apps and other things you make on a computer. Plus, because I'm a girl doing this people with hire me on a dime. I'll never be out of work.
2. It's...kind of related to art. I mean I don't have to draw but I have to take art and make it do cool things. I think it'll be fulfilling because my favorite part of the day is sitting at my computer. Even if I'm just doing homework or something if there's a screen, I'm happy.
3. Oh yes I'm trying to improve. Practically everything I post is a practice for something. Advice I have to others? Listen to advice. Others know what they're doing and can help you become better if you give them the chance.
4. Eh, I'm kind of in between. I think my traditional looks better but I've been using digital a lot lately so I'm pretty comfortable with it. As for learning, I took a graphic design class last year and a basic traditional art class this year. That's basically it.
5. I just got my learners permit four...five days ago? I've literally driven on the road once. I want to drive a Corolla. A cheep car, good mileage, and fuzzy seats (I hate leather seats for some reason). Or a Limo so I don't really have to drive and can play Jenga at the same time.
6. Oh yes. I made a very big universe that was mostly controlled by canines. Each species had a very distinct stereotype, however, and the main characters were trying to break out of it. My favorite fictional universe is Ponies, though, that's mostly just others' headcanons that I love.
7. When I was three I was trapped under a jet ski. Even though I had a life jacket on I almost drowned because it was keeping me under. I've had a fear of water ever since that has gotten a lot better over time.
8. Greek. Defiantly. The meat is just so rich and scrumptious. I really like Hawaiian Haystacks though. I could eat those forever.
9. Not having my picture live up to what I see in my head and then thinking, even if it's really good, that it's horribly bleh.
10. I hate it. I hate it so much. That's probably just because the thought of kissing someone makes me want to hurl and I can't watch horror movies without having nightmares for months. Just keep that stuff away from me.
Maybe I'll tag people later but I'm done for now.